Award Winning Whisky
Order by 3 pm for next working day delivery - Worldwide Shipping Available - Free UK Mainland Standard Delivery for orders over £100.
We currently do not ship to the U.S
Terms & Conditions
Placing an Order
- We will not sell or deliver alcohol to anyone under the age of 21. By placing an order you confirm that you and the recipient are both at least 21 years old and we reserve the right not to deliver if we are unsure.
- All products sold are subject to availability. Although we attempt to have all products in stock at all times, we cannot guarantee this. In the event a product is unavailable when you place an order, we shall contact you to discuss other options before the completion of your order.
- We reserve the right to cancel any orders which we cannot fulfil for any reason. If your order is cancelled we will contact you to explain why and refund any money you have paid us for that order.
- In the event of a complaint please contact directly The House of Whisky by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org giving as much detail as you can.
- All complaints will be acknowledged within 48 hours. You will be kept informed if there are any delays beyond this. Each complaint will be treated as confidential.
- Our website is based in the United Kingdom and all contracts are made under English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- All information, including images on this website, is intended for guidance only. Even though the website is updated regularly, due to the nature of the business, vintages may change and images may vary from the vintage advertised. Products and prices are subject to change without notice.
- Should you have any queries relating to our terms and conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Email: email@example.com VAT No: GB 247273691 (All prices include VAT).
All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.